||Don’t forget to visit and support your club sponsors! They are offering excellent discounts and are a great resource for the gaited horse community!
(Your current membership card is all that is required for the discount.)*If you would like to be a club sponsor, please email us to post it here
and in the club newsletter!
- Flying Monkey Ranch – Free shipping!
The original rough weather chaps! Stay warm, stay dry, don’t let rough weather keep you from riding!
5852 W Buckskin Rd
Pocatello, ID 83201
- Joseph Freeman, C.S.I – Free farm call for initial visit to club members!
Certified Structural Integrator; works with connective tissue to balance the muscle tone in the horse from one side to the other to provide more flexibilty.
- K&S Saddlery – 10% discount!
Our gaited saddle resource, gifts, tack, supplies, repair, etc. Shipping provided.
228 162nd St, So.
Spanaway, WA 98387
- King Feed – 10% discount! (5% discount on feed)
Horse and tack supplies, farm & feed, fencing, pet supplies, clothing, gifts & collectibles, garden center. We can ship to you!
23417 SE 436th Street
Enumclaw, WA 98022
360-825-6004 or 877-727-3321
- Noble Horse Saddlery – 10% discount! $50 saddle fitting fee eliminated too!
Stubben saddles – great line of gaited, Icelandic, and endurance pleasure saddles
2326 N. Happy Valley Road
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
360-679-3774, [email protected]
- Pawsitive Motion – Free farm call for initial visit to club members!
Lisa L. Piccioni, DVM, Certified in Animal Chiropractic by the AVCA
(541) 915-0087- Creswell, OR
- Running Horse Cards – 20% off retail!
Handcrafted cards * great gifts!
23419 SE 217th Place
Maple Valley, WA 98038
425-413-5578, [email protected]
- The Balanced Equine – Free farm call for initial visit to club members!
Dr. Dale Pierson, Equine Chiropractor
(253) 312-8888, email: [email protected]