Donida Farm Equestrian Center in Auburn, WA has a series of schooling shows this winter and they have included classes for all gaited breeds. This is a great opportunity to fine tune your showing skills or just get your horse used to all the goings on at a show. This is very low key and a great place to have fun, practice and meet other horse people.
Gaited High Point Award
The Northwest Gaited Horse Club sponsored a gaited high point award for the 2006/2007 show series. Series high point award goes to the horse/rider combination that earns the highest points for all the shows. Points are awarded by the number of classes entered and placing in each class. High point award will be given out at the March 10, 2007 schooling show.
Schooling Show Dates
- November 11
- December 9
- January 13
- February 10
- March 10
Gaited Class Schedule
Classes start at 9:00 a.m. and there are 5 gaited classes; Western, English as well as traditional tack are all allowed. You can also enter any non-gaited class as well which offer classes in the following categories: walk/jog, walk/jog/lope, equitation, halter, showmanship, western as well as English and bareback. Any gaited horse owner can enter these classes, but lets make sure it’s a Northwest Gaited Horse Member who brings home the prize! For more information log on to creamteam.info
Have some fun this winter in a covered arena and warm hospitality tent. Come to the schooling shows at Donida!
||Donida Farm Equestrian Center
16600 SE 376th
Auburn, WA 98029
- I-5 Between Seattle and Tacoma, Take the Auburn North Bend Exit (onto Hwy #18 heading East).
- Take the Auburn way Enumclaw exit (also to hwy #164). At end of off ramp take a left onto Auburn Way.
- Stay on Auburn way for 6 miles. (continue past gambling casinos.)
- Take a left onto 380th (Landmarks= mile marker 6, flashing cross walk, old building with Coopers Corner written on it. Donida Farm Sign.)
- Go one block, road “T’s” take a left. (small Donida farm sign should be there)
- Go one block, at Stop go right, onto 376th (small Donida Farm sign should be there)
- Go over hill, on bottom at left is private road 168th. Donida Farm signs. This is the driveway to the stable. Stay on that till the very end.